Thursday, March 26, 2009

A little pissed off at Odin

So I kinda realized how lame everything is. I was talking to someone, and pretty much they are looking for a job. In this economy, that could be a problem except that person is looking for a job to feel like an adult because that persons parents are paying for everything at this moment. Now, I have come from the bottom up working in restaurants and such until I got my job at the Labs, and the whole time supporting myself through it. The only reason I am going to College is cause I worked my ass off for a scholastic scholarship to pay for school.

You might be thinking, "Oh Randy, why are you criticizing these trustafarians?" I am not, I am pissed that I don't have wealthy parents to make my life better. I am goddam lazy. I need to get paid! For Free! I wish I could stay at home all day and not worry about money. I blame Odin. That one eyed bastard should have given me rich parents. I would also have better recordings if I had wealthy parents. I am seriously pissed. Fuck you Auoun, you raven friended fuck. You Piss Me Off!

1 comment:

  1. i still dream of one day becoming a trust fund baby...

    ReplyDelete